Top News

Jeremy Clarkson seen in hospital bed after Clarkson's Farm star rushed to A&E
Reach Daily Express | May 19, 2026 7:39 AM CST

A freshly unveiled trailer for Clarkson's Farm has documented the moment when presenter Jeremy Clarkson was taken to hospital after a health emergency. In the clip, the TV personality revealed to his colleague Kaleb Cooper that his heart "wasn't getting any blood". The trailer for series five began with glimpses of daily life at Diddly Squat, featuring Jeremy's pursuit of a driverless tractor, before the atmosphere suddenly shifted when he spoke openly about a recent hospital admission, reports the Mirror.

Footage captured an ambulance racing down a country lane and the former Grand Tour presenter was subsequently shown in hospital with wires connected to his chest. Jeremy could later be heard telling Kaleb: "You've got three arteries that feed your heart to keep it pumping. My heart wasn't getting any blood."

The camera then cut to Kaleb's clearly stunned reaction before another Diddly Squat farmer observed: "To be fair, my mother dropped dead of heart attack at 67." Jeremy replied that this was "cheery news".

It was not the first occasion Jeremy has experienced a scare. In 2024, he underwent a heart procedure in which a stent was fitted to unblock a narrowed artery after experiencing chest tightness.

Writing in his Sunday Times column, the then 64 year old recounted thinking he was experiencing a heart attack due to the familiar symptoms: "I certainly wasn't having a heart attack. But if it hadn't looked that way, I never would have been sent to hospital." The rest of the new trailer showed the star throwing himself headfirst into farm life as he battled a tuberculosis outbreak among his livestock.

The footage also captured Jeremy mulling over the prospect of introducing a driverless tractor. In one scene, he is seen in his office chatting with Charlie Ireland, declaring: "I've had a brainwave, don't worry." Charlie's face fell in disbelief upon hearing of the driverless tractor scheme.

The clip then cut to the vehicle itself, dubbed the "Starship Enterprise of farming", with Jeremy proudly announcing to farmhand Kaleb: "Behold my technology at work."

Kaleb fired back: "That is basically taking my job."

His fears proved short-lived, however, as the tractor promptly ground to a halt mid-plough, prompting Kaleb to quip: "That went well."

Prime Video is yet to confirm whether the show will continue beyond the upcoming series, though Jeremy has made no secret of his desire to film at least two more seasons.

"We'll definitely do six - Amazon want to [do season six] and I want to. I've got a good idea for six," the star told The Sun earlier this year.

"I said I'll stop doing them when there are no more ideas. But I've got two quite good ones, so we'll do six and then we'll see."


READ NEXT
Cancel OK