Top News

Here Trump kept threatening and on the other side Iran is standing on its feet again, now if there is a war then it will wreak havoc on many countries of the Middle East.
Samira Vishwas | May 22, 2026 1:24 AM CST

Iran Rebuilding Military Capabilities Faster Than Expected after US Israel strikes: America and Israel Despite continuous attacks, Iran is rebuilding its military strength faster than expected. New reports from American intelligence agencies have claimed that Iran has resumed drone manufacturing and its military industrial capability has not been completely destroyed.

According to CNN’s report, Iran had restarted some drone production units during the six-week ceasefire that came into effect in early April. US officials believe that Iran is rapidly restoring its missile launch sites, weapons manufacturing capacity and military infrastructure.

What has been said in the report?

  • The report said that the time taken for Iran’s recovery was much faster than what American intelligence agencies had estimated. A US official said, “Iran has thrown all our timelines behind.”
  • According to reports, Iran can completely restore its drone attack capability in the next 6 months. This is the reason why the concern of America and its allied countries has increased again. If conflict starts again, Iran can launch large-scale drone attacks along with missiles.
  • American reports also claim that the technical and material assistance from China and Russia has accelerated Iran’s military withdrawal. Some American officials say that China was continuously providing such components which can be used in missile manufacturing. However, China has denied these allegations.
  • Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had also recently claimed that China is providing missile manufacturing equipment to Iran. China’s Foreign Ministry termed these allegations as ‘baseless’.
  • According to the report, Iran’s military capability has definitely been damaged, but it has not been completely destroyed. American intelligence agencies believe that many of Iran’s missile launchers are still safe.
  • Earlier it was estimated that half the launchers had been destroyed, but the new report said that about two-thirds of the launchers are still present or have been removed from the debris. Apart from this, thousands of drones of Iran are still said to be present with it.
  • According to American reports, about 50% of Iran’s drone capacity is still safe. Besides, many of its coastal defense missile systems have also not been completely destroyed, which poses a threat to strategic sea routes like the Strait of Hormuz.

What did the US military say?

Although Admiral Brad Cooper, head of the US Army’s Central Command, claimed that 90% of Iran’s defense industrial base was destroyed during the operation, US intelligence reports do not seem to completely agree with this claim. Many officials believe that Iran’s military industry has suffered losses of only a few months, not years.

What warning did Trump give?

Meanwhile, US President Donald Trump has warned that if no agreement is reached with Iran, America may start military action again. In such a situation, Iran’s rapidly returning military power can become the cause of a new major conflict in the Middle East.


READ NEXT
Cancel OK