New Delhi: Iran has warned the US and Israeli forces of facing serious consequences if they take military action again on Tuesday, May 19, 2026. Iran says that if it is attacked again, its forces will respond with new methods and new tools and new fronts will be opened against the enemy.
Army spokesperson’s statement in the public meeting held in Tehran
Let us tell you that according to Iranian state media Press TV, army spokesperson Brigadier General Mohammad Akarminia addressed a public meeting in Valiyasr Square in Tehran. During this he said that Iran can neither be surrounded nor defeated.
Referring to the American siege in the Persian Gulf, he said that if the enemy again made a mistake and attacked Iran after falling into Israel’s trap, it would get a strong response.
made the ceasefire a time of preparation
Brigadier General Akarminiya said that Iranian forces have used the ceasefire period as military preparation. During this period, operational preparedness was enhanced and combat capabilities were strengthened. He said that we have treated the ceasefire as a time of war and have further increased our combat power.
Complete control over the Strait of Hormuz
The army spokesman claimed that Iranian forces have complete control over the Strait of Hormuz. This strategic waterway will never return to its old operational status. He clearly said that the opponents now have only one way to respect the Iranian nation and accept the legitimate rights of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Trump avoided attack on Iran
Earlier on Monday, May 19, 2026, US President Donald Trump had said that he has postponed the attack on Iran for some time. This decision was taken after major discussions with Iran regarding the ongoing crisis in West Asia. Trump said that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and some other countries had requested America to postpone the action for a few days.
These countries believe that the talks are getting closer to an agreement. Trump also said that this is a positive development and he would be happy if the issue is resolved without the bombing. He said that many countries are talking directly with US officials and Iran so that a diplomatic solution can be found. Trump expressed hope that perhaps the attack would be averted forever.
-
Which Premier League clubs could secure European football if Aston Villa win the Europa League?

-
The Rondo: Arsenal’s Premier League Triumph — Do They Truly Deserve It, What It Means for Mikel Arteta, and How They Stack Up Against the Invincibles

-
Manchester City reportedly finalise agreement with Enzo Maresca to succeed Pep Guardiola

-
France Team Updates and World Cup 2026 Squad Highlights

-
Rodri eager for Real Madrid switch as Pep Guardiola prepares to leave Manchester City
