Top News

Israel’s attack on Lebanon continues, more than three thousand people have died so far
Samira Vishwas | May 19, 2026 7:24 PM CST

Beirut, Lebanon). The ongoing military ceasefire (cease fire or ceasefire) between Israel and Lebanon, mediated by America, does not seem to have any significant effect so far. The conflict between Hezbollah and Israel, the Iran-backed terrorist group operating in Lebanon, has not stopped.

At least seven people were killed in an attack in southern Lebanon on Monday. Lebanon’s Health Ministry has said that more than 3,000 people have been killed in Israeli attacks in Lebanon since March 2.

According to Al Jazeera report, the ministry said, “The death toll in this aggression from March 2 to May 18 has reached 3,020. 9,273 people have been injured in the attack.”

The dead included 211 people aged 18 years or less and 116 health workers. Hezbollah said it had launched a drone attack on Israeli troops in Rashtaf in response to attacks on villages in the south.

The victims’ families are saying that only a nominal ceasefire is going on in Israel and Lebanon. For the first time on April 16, both the countries agreed on a 10-day ceasefire, but it was of no use.

The attacks did not stop. Even after 10 days the ceasefire was extended for three weeks, the attacks continued. On May 15, once again a 45-day ceasefire was agreed between the two countries. Yet the attacks continue.


READ NEXT
Cancel OK