Top News

50 million euro reward for assassination of President Trump, proposal to be presented in Iranian Parliament
Samira Vishwas | May 16, 2026 7:24 PM CST

Tehran, May 16. A news surfaced in Iranian media about US President Donald Trump, which has attracted everyone’s attention. In the latest report, it has been claimed that the Iranian government is preparing to bring a proposal in the Parliament for a reward of 50 million euros for the assassination of Trump. According to Iran Wire, Ebrahim Azizi, chairman of the Iranian Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, has announced the drafting of a plan called “counter-action” by the Islamic Republic’s military and security agencies.

This draft includes a proposal to give a reward of 50 million euros for the assassination of Donald Trump. Azizi said that Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the commander of the US Central Command (CENTCOM) should be targeted for counter-action. Azizi talked about targeting Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei because of his role in the assassination. Government supporter Ali Akbar Raefipur’s media outlet “Masaf” had earlier claimed that financial resources worth $50 million had been secured for the campaign named “Kill Trump”.

Iran Wire reported that the hacking group “Handala” had issued a statement claiming that the group gave $50 million to eliminate Trump and Netanyahu. The statement of the hacking group claimed that this amount will be given to any person or group who will take real action. Their communication and financial channels are protected by encryption and anonymization technology. According to Iran International media, Azizi told state TV that lawmakers have prepared several bills since the war began in March, including one on countermeasures by the military and security forces.

“We believe that the President of the United States, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, and the Centcom commander should be targeted and retaliated against,” Azizi said. He said, “This is our right. Just as our Imam was martyred, any Muslim or free person should treat the President of America in the same way.” Azizi said that it has been decided in the proposed bill that if any person or organization carries out this mission, the government will be obliged to give it 50 million euros as a reward. An international campaign involving a “bounty for the assassination of Trump” was promoted in mass text messages sent to mobile users in Iran in early March. This claim has been made in screenshots shared with Iran International.


READ NEXT
Cancel OK